Tuesday 19 February 2013

Welcome

Welcome to The Princess Creates!

Herein will be found my efforts at dressmaking, knitting, baking, cross-stitch, crochet, dollmaking, calligraphy, card-making and any other creative activities that come my way.

Why am I starting a blog?

Because my friends are getting pretty sick of me posting things on facebook like "Grr. Waistband of skirt-in-progress is too small", "Yay! My new sewing machine arrived", and "Owww I just burned my wrist getting muffins out of the oven".

They neither know nor care about the glories of successfully learning how to use blending filament or do proper French knots. Talking about a burning desire to defeat that sock pattern leaves them edging away slightly.

Which brings me, dear readers, to you. (Hypothetical though you are at present.) You are the ones who will now be receiving my rants, my exultation and my despair. You will be getting pictures of works-in-progress and (occasionally) finished results.

I hope you enjoy.

Much love,

The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment